Either you are an escort or massage girl, there are various ways to screen potential clients. Here, is a short list on how to screen massage clients and feel safe.
- Full name: Some may not want to give their full names. I know a few regulars that, up to this day, I still don’t know their first name. You can find most Johns through a Google search, so research and read about who you may meet.
- Number: Try to get a work or personal number so you know they’re legit.
- Email: At times many won’t want to give out a work number, but get one so you know they’re legit. You don’t have to contact them, but you should be able to find them.
- Hotel rooms numbers and last names: This is usually the most guaranteed way to screen at hotels. Get the last name as well as the room number to see if it matches. I had a 100 percent positive rate by doing this. Do not meet them downstairs; meet at their doors.
- References: Most men are usually regulars, so find out who they say they dated prior to meeting them. If they never saw anyone before, then get more info on them.
- Job info: Find out where they work; most Johns are on an “about” page as a CEO or vice president.
Those are just the basics, if you want to delve deeper, that’s up to you. You can also view the white list on TheEroticReview.com.